I have a few people that I need to thank for helping me along the way. In no particular order, thanks to:
- My wife, Heather, for buying me my first hive and encouraging me.
- C. Marina Marchese for her book Honeybee: Lessons from an Accidental Beekeeper. It was this book that first sparked my interest in beekeeping.
- My friend Geoff Wheeler, for joining in my interest in beekeeping and accompanying me to make hive inspections and beekeeper associate meetings.
- All the beekeepers (new, old and aspiring) that I’ve met along the way. I thrive on sharing information with you.
- Jeff Ngan for providing this WordPress theme that I’ve modified to suit my needs.
- My hundreds of thousands of little ladies who work themselves (literally) to death, and sting me on occasion.